This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

THE DANCING TIMES

rg

this from a staff member of THE DANCING TIMES

[as usual i cannot find the earlier thread mentioning the magazine's distribution plans for the NYC-area. feel free to move this if it make sense]

as follows:

Apparently Dancing Times will be sold in Barnes & Noble venues in NY....

this from a staff member of THE DANCING TIMES

[as usual i cannot find the earlier thread mentioning the magazine's distribution plans for the NYC-area. feel free to move this if it make sense]

as follows:

Apparently Dancing Times will be sold in Barnes & Noble venues in NY....

I am unfamiliar with that publication. What time of articles does it specialize in? Is it similar to Dance Mag or Pointe?

it's a well-respected, long-running british monthly that focuses mostly on the english dance scene but has a number of international reports as well as solid historical articles. some individuals consider it the most serious dance monthly in the english language.

there's a website: www.dancing-times.co.uk

Dancing Times Online

As one dance-filled year ends, we look forward to many potentially exciting events in the early months of 2008. Spring Dance at the London Coliseum deserves much advance coverage about the companies and dancers to be seen. Next month Gerald Dowler talks to Wendy Whelan of New York City Ballet and in our March issue Mindy Aloff will re-introduce this great company, which has been too long absent from our shores...The study aids, starting March and written by Elizabeth Marshall, will be devoted to Serge Diaghilev. We can confidently look forward and wish all our readers a Happy New Year.

Thank you, rg! :wink: