This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT City Center Casting

Not sure if this now belongs in Heads up! or where. Sorry if I mis-categorized it.

Some of the City Center casting just went up on the ABT website. Unfortunately, none of The Leaves Are Fading casts are identified. A few tantalizing tid-bits:

Ballo: Murphy/Hallberg, Wiles/Beloserkovsky and Lane/Cornejo. Some performances not yet cast.

Fall River Legend: Kent, Murphy and Wiles. Some performances not yet cast.

Clear: Herrera and Carreno. (Those who have seen this piece should recall that the men are heavenly shirtless and lusciously lit. I cannot even imagine how incredible JM will be in this!) Some performances are not yet cast.

Not sure if this now belongs in Heads up! or where. Sorry if I mis-categorized it.

Some of the City Center casting just went up on the ABT website. Unfortunately, none of The Leaves Are Fading casts are identified. A few tantalizing tid-bits:

Ballo: Murphy/Hallberg, Wiles/Beloserkovsky and Lane/Cornejo. Some performances not yet cast.

Fall River Legend: Kent, Murphy and Wiles. Some performances not yet cast.

Clear: Herrera and Carreno. (Those who have seen this piece should recall that the men are heavenly shirtless and lusciously lit. I cannot even imagine how incredible JM will be in this!) Some performances are not yet cast.

I couldn't find Lane/Cornejo in the Ballo casting. Am I missing it?

Nov. 4 Matinee. You have to skip to the next month.

Ugh! :angry2: The work we have to do to get information! :wink:

The cover of the CC season brochure shows Julie and Marcelo in Leaves Are Fading and K Boone and I Stappas in Baker's Dozen.Maybe, this will be the planned casting.Any ideas for LAF casting?Stella/David?

The cover of the CC season brochure shows Julie and Marcelo in Leaves Are Fading and K Boone and I Stappas in Baker's Dozen.Maybe, this will be the planned casting.Any ideas for LAF casting?Stella/David?

That would be my hope - Abrera and Hallberg - which I think would be ideal. I've wondered what Tudor might have thought of those two.

The Leaves pictures on the cover of the brochure and in the center are gorgeous. I noted in particular Julie's beautiful feet with the the very flat and tapered shoe. Compare that to the brick-like shoes that Gillian wears in the following photo of Fall River Legend.

Even though Amanda McKerrow is setting Leaves, and presumably will do a wonderful job, it would seem a shame if Gelsey, who was in Tudor's original cast, could not also contribute. Maybe she will.