This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Cinderella

According to the Met website(Ticket order), Stella Abrera will replace Xiomara Reyes in Cinderella on Wed matinee and saturday night.

Today's edition of the casting sheet handout at the Met agrees, giving her partner as M. Cote. This is her big opportunity, don't you think?

According to the Met website(Ticket order), Stella Abrera will replace Xiomara Reyes in Cinderella on Wed matinee and saturday night.

Today's edition of the casting sheet handout at the Met agrees, giving her partner as M. Cote. This is her big opportunity, don't you think?

Yes, I think this is an extremely exciting opportunity for her!

Yes, I think this is an extremely exciting opportunity for her!

This is exciting! And it explains her unusual ebullience in last night's Pas de Trois! Her entrechat seises were extraordinary.

While I have missed Reyes very much this season, this opportunity for Abrera is certainly something to look forward to. It's really the push forward that I've been hoping McKenzie would give her. :)