This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

ABT in LA 7/12-7/15

I've recently gotten my tickets for ABT in LA on 7/12 and 7/13; but i wonder if anyone knew what the casts for the various night are going to be. How far in advance will they announce the casting? Most interested in who will be dancing Symphony Concertante

thx

-goro-

Casting doesn't usually go out for LA and Orange County until about a month before. And you will have to look on ABT's web site for it, under the calendar section (the LA and OC venues don't generally post casting on their own web sites).

You can also look to the Met season casting for an educated guess of who might be dancing: you're going on the first nights of both programs, so it is likely that they will be the same as first night casts from the Met season. Symphonie Concertante will also be danced on three nights in Orange County the following week, so if your first choice cast isn't doing the one night in Los Angeles, you might be able to see another cast if you're willing to drive.