This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Nutcracker Brochure

Helene

I just received OBT's Nutcracker brochure, which features a nearly full side photo of Artur Sultanov and Gavin Larsen, in what I think is the moment at the very end of the Act II pas de deux just after he does the downstage right promenades and lets go of her hand, leaving her balancing in arabesque. Larsen is the poster child for a dead-on balance.

There are four smaller photos, one of Karl Vakili in Chinese -- sniff, he retired at the end of last season, one of Spanish, one of an angel, and the last a tableu with Dewdrop and the Flowers. (I can't tell if that's Tracy Taylor and Matthew Boies in Spanish. If so, sniff, sniff, they retired at the end of last season, too.)

Performances are:

With orchestra ($28-$98):

Dec 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23 (7:30 pm)

Dec 10, 17 (2:00 pm)*

December 11, 18 (1:00 pm)

December 11, 18 (5:00 pm)

*Sugarplum Parties @ $25/person follow these performances (snacks, photos, goodie bags, "Great Fun on stage with the Nutcracker Cast.")

Family Discount performances to recorded music ($18-$83)

December 19 (7:30 pm)

December 24 (1:00 pm)

All performances at Keller Auditorium.

According to the brochure, tickets went on sale 11 July. People who order by October 17 "get early access to tickets for Swan Lake in June 2006."

Phone: 503 222 5538

Toll Free: 888 992 5538

M-F 9am-6pm PDT

Ticketmaster:

503 790 ARTS

www.ticketmaster.com