This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

It's available from Amazon, Joseph.  :)  Click on the banner on the top of the page and do a search for "Giselle."

Joseph,

Now seems to be the time to grab a copy. It's been out of print and last year the Amazon Marketplace new and used copies were very expensive. Now there seems to be a number of them in the $20+ range.

It's a good time to pick up a copy.

Richard

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Giselle DVD with Alessandra Ferri from La Scala? If it is not available anymore, does anyone have it???

i have the disc. if you want it I'll give it to you. it's an ex-rental from netflix that i had lost during a move and by the time i'd found it, i'd already notified them it was lost.

I've since bought the disc so i donut need it. It's the disc and a sleeve, no amaray or art.

lmk

-goro-

Hey EvilNingaX!

That would be great. I will certainly pay for all shipping costs. I can email or PM you my mailing address, you can let me know how much it cost to mail and I will get a check back to you immediately.

Does this sound ok???

-Joseph

Hey EvilNingaX!

That would be great. I will certainly pay for all shipping costs. I can email or PM you my mailing address, you can let me know how much it cost to mail and I will get a check back to you immediately.

Does this sound ok???

-Joseph

yah. sure. i'll just send it 1st class so shipping is just like $1 or somehting... cool. i was wondering what i was going to do with the disc (i didn't really feel like tossing it). :D

email me you addy (evilninjax@gmail.com) and i'll get it out by the weekend.

-goro-