This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

PABallet updated site.....

Congratulations PABallet! A new updated site with a new look and current information on dancers and performance dates. Included are great photos of current rep. including their new Swan Lake...... It is great to see the new faces on the current '04-'05 roster and be able to find performance schedules for the coming season! Hooray :(

Looks like we are all in agreement. This has been a long time coming and I for one am very pleased with the result. What a fabulous site. Easy to navigate as well as very informative. KUDOS PABallet, on a job well done. I am so excited for your upcoming season. Looks like it will be a fabulous year. See you for the Slaugther Series :P

Too bad only this season's rep is listed. I was curious to see if "Franklin Court" were still in rep, and can't tell from the website. Any regulars know when last it was performed? (I know the set is expensive to fly, so perhaps it's been dropped, but the work has it's moments, I'd hate to see it gone forever).

I did, however, enjoy perusing the posters available from the gift shop. They did a special poster just for Dede Barfield's retiring? I think that was very sweet!

Amy - "Franklin Court" is listed in their active repertoire with premiere date of 1990.

PABallet offers a 40th Anniversary booklet that lists their entire rep! You may be able to purchase it at their site........it also has wonderful pictures from throughout their history.