This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

PNB School program

PNB School is presenting Doug Fullington's reconstruction of Petipa's Le jardin anime on June 19 (among other works on the program). Doug has been working with the Stepanov notation for many years now, and has found many differences between what we think is Petipa and what Petipa thought was Petipa :) This is a great chance to see and compare -- I hope hockeyfan, sandik and gang will go and report!!!!

PNB School is presenting Doug Fullington's reconstruction of Petipa's Le jardin anime on June 19 (among other works on the program).  Doug has been working with the Stepanov notation for many years now, and has found many differences between what we think is Petipa and what Petipa thought was Petipa :wink:  This is a great chance to see and compare -- I hope hockeyfan, sandik and gang will go and report!!!!

I've seen snips of his reconstructions in the past, and they have a remarkably truthful feel to them -- I'm really looking forward to this!