This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Beauty and the Beast

I thought I'd post this- we head into the theatre this week!! Hope many of you can come!! It's very child-friendly. I copied all of the following from our website.

"The enchanting story of Beauty and the Beast, one of the world's best-loved fairytales, returns to BalletMet with innovative choreography, new costumes, and fresh music performed by the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Following critically acclaimed performances around the world, choreographer David Nixon will stage his updated version of this classic story. For hundreds of years, children have been captivated by the story of Beauty, a beautiful young woman who befriends a pure-hearted beast, and in turn, each falls in love with the soul of the other. Dazzling costumes, breathtaking dancing and a powerful moral combine to create a magical experience. Beauty and the Beast is a testament to the power of the human heart.

March 11 - 14, 2004

Thursday March 11, 7:30 p.m.

Friday March 12, 8 p.m.

Saturday March 13, 2 & 8 p.m.

Sunday March 14, 2 p.m.

Ohio Theatre with the Columbus Symphony Orchestra

Choreography: David Nixon

Music: Georges Bizet, Claude Debussy, Paul Dukas, Gabriel Faure, Jules Massenet, Modest Moussorgsky, Francis Poulenc, Camille Saint-Saens

Tickets: $15, $25, $35, $45 and $55

Here is the link if you would like to read the notes:

BalletMet

Clara :(