This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Tolkien and ballet

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#136 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 06:27 PM

By the express wish of the Lady Galadriel, well, actually, BattementCloche, but close enough, this thread is hereby reopened! :)

#137 BattementCloche

BattementCloche

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:34 PM

I take that as a compliment!

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I just can't believe it took me this long to find out the thread was opened again!!!

Now I should write a nice long post praising the one I shall call Elrond (after all, Maj. Mel, you have the answers to everything and (sort of) 'rule' the thread—shall we call it Middle-earth?). Or perhaps Gandalf would be better... "The Wizard of the Ballet Talk Thread on Tolkien and Ballet"

What colour of fireworks shall we see tonight?

~*~Galadriel~*~ :yucky:

P.S. The long post praising Elrond/Gandalf (you choose) will have to wait...I've been on here for an hour and a half, and I was supposed to be off after 45 min... :wink:

#138 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 09:14 PM

"Last time pays for all," said Gandalf.

#139 BattementCloche

BattementCloche

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 01:23 PM

My Elves and I led a merrie dance about Lothlórien, singing the praises of Gandalf so loud that even the sound of the tinkling falls of Nimrodel were drowned out.

Praise Gandalf, most powerful of all good wizards! Sing thy praises unto Gandalf the White! :)

~*~Galadriel~*~

***So it begins.***
—Théoden—

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):