This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Yuriko Kajiya

Guest *Jessica*

Guest *Jessica*

Does anyone have any information on her? My friend saw her at a performance and said she was awesome? She's looking for the Discount Dance and Natalie kind of information(ya know, height, age, etc.) Oh, and if anyone can find any pics. She's only 12 so she can't join the forum.

Guest *Jessica*

Thanks! She was excited and happy when she saw that info. One thing that she said, "Are they correct when the website info said that she was 5'5? On stage, she looks only 5'1- 5'2. And in the DD(disount dance) winter catalog, it looks like she is smaller than Misty(Copeland). I don't think it's possible to be 5'5 with short legs like hers."

Jessica, I don't know, but I can say that often the way dancers look onstage and off is very different, and much of it is proportions -- people with long legs, and a small head and long neck, often look taller than they are, and people with a large head and short neck, or shorter legs, often look shorter. So it's possible. (And the person with shorter legs can still be a beautiful dancer :) )