This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Unitards

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_DaNzMaNiAc123_*

Guest_DaNzMaNiAc123_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 21 June 2001 - 09:39 AM

I hate unitards! The only place I can see unitards is in gymnastics, not ballet

#17 LMCtech

LMCtech

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 June 2001 - 06:49 PM

Eeek! Why would anyone where them there?

#18 Guest_BlossomingBallerina_*

Guest_BlossomingBallerina_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 June 2001 - 10:13 PM

I don't mind them once in awhile. They are not a bad thing. But, they are not someting I would like to where to every ballet class. I had to wear them for this one dance in recital and they were perfect for it! they have there own place and time and when you feel like a hot nerd baking in an oven in one. you may look like an angel from heaven ( just some expression to say that you looki beautiful)! I think that they are a good thing! I think that they have affected on ballet dancers in a more modern way. They aren't just for blending type things anymore. They make things look more hip and modern in my own hinest opinion. They have also affected coreography in a more different and modern way! ~*~ ALix ~*~ :D ;)

#19 LMCtech

LMCtech

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 June 2001 - 05:54 PM

I totally agree. There is a time and a place...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):