This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

The art of discovery or how you found yourself here.

Estelle

I don't remember how I found this site - It was a long time ago and I went through the main site. I was fascinated by the love of classical ballet that comes through and it reminded me a lot of old ballet books (like Arnold Haskell's Balletomania) - I didn't even know that there were people that think like this today. It took me a long time to delurk - to a large extent there is very little connection between the (few) performances I am able to see and the many oerformances that some of you seem to attend on an almost daily basis (i.e. those like Jeannie and the NYC contingent, who live charmed lives, ballet wise) - but now I'm trying not to be shy in posting. Thank you for a wonderful site.

Guest girlintheworld

I stumbled across "the-perfect-pointe" and "the pointe shoe suggestion form" first. It said that "the replies will be posted on Ballet Alert's Ballet Talk in the Pointe Shoe Topics Forum." That's how I found it.