This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Which dead Russian composer are you most like?

Ed Waffle

Because I really like to be sure of these sorts of tests and the fact that they go into my KGB dossier, I took it twice.

I am either Stravinksy or the real Pyotr Chaikovsky...you choose!

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: BW ]

I'm with Alexandra. It said I was Shostakovich, but I know I'm Tchaikovsky, so I cheated and did it a few more times, answering the questions just slightly differently. I still was Shostakovich twice, and Stravinsky once. It took four tries before it told me what I know to be true - I'm Tchaikovsky.

Hello from Borodin! I tried going back over the "could be this, could be that" questions and changed the answers, one at a time. Borodin kept popping up, then Prokofiev twice, and Rimsky-Korsavov once. Well, Borodin was a chemist as well as a musician, so I guess I'm just as confused!

This is Sergei Prokofyev from beyond the grave. You might have missed the fact that I died, since another Russian of some note (not a musician) shuffled off this mortal coil on the same damned day as did I.

mad.gif

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Ed Waffle ]