This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

TV Alert: ABT on Wayne Brady Show, Dec 17

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:30 PM

This just in from one of our Secret Agents :)

ABT is scheduled to appear on the Wayne Brady Show, Tuesday morning, Dec. 17. Julie Kent and Angel Corella are scheduled to dance a (taped ) Nutcracker pas de deux. Check your local listings for the time in your area.

#2 Maxi3D

Maxi3D

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 01:29 PM

I think that both Julie and Angel did the same thing on Jay Leno show last year. It would be nicer if they could do an interview after they danced thou.

#3 Bayadere

Bayadere

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 03:46 PM

Alexandra - Thanks for the advance tip on the Wayne Brady show. I taped it while I was at work and just finished watching it. And yes Maxi, it would be nice if they did an interview afterwards. I fast forwarded hoping that they might have one, but alas...

#4 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 03:52 PM

Bayadere, I'm glad you got to see it -- an interview would be nice, but any dance on TV -- Big Time TV at that! -- helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):