This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Festival Ballet of Rhode Island

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 08:53 AM

I am not really sure where the best place to post this is so if the moderators feel there is a better spot please move the topic! smile.gif
I am trying to do a little research on several companies as I get ready to begin my auditions for professional companies and I came across this one. I know very little about this company and was wondering if anyone here is familar with them? If you are please post because I would love to ask some questions!! Thanks!

#2 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 09:19 AM

kiki, have you checked out their web site? www.festivalballet.com

#3 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 09:35 AM

Yes I did, thank you!! But I was looking for more information that I couldn't seem to find on their website such as dancer bios and information about the school. Thank you though! smile.gif

#4 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 05:07 PM

Well, one of my favorite former partners, Anne Beretta Morsilli, danced with them for twelve years or so, and is currently on faculty as a teacher, and company wardrobe mistress, so that serves as a plus in my account book. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):