This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Festival Ballet of Rhode Island

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 08:53 AM

I am not really sure where the best place to post this is so if the moderators feel there is a better spot please move the topic! smile.gif
I am trying to do a little research on several companies as I get ready to begin my auditions for professional companies and I came across this one. I know very little about this company and was wondering if anyone here is familar with them? If you are please post because I would love to ask some questions!! Thanks!

#2 Victoria Leigh

Victoria Leigh

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 09:19 AM

kiki, have you checked out their web site? www.festivalballet.com

#3 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 09:35 AM

Yes I did, thank you!! But I was looking for more information that I couldn't seem to find on their website such as dancer bios and information about the school. Thank you though! smile.gif

#4 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 04 November 2001 - 05:07 PM

Well, one of my favorite former partners, Anne Beretta Morsilli, danced with them for twelve years or so, and is currently on faculty as a teacher, and company wardrobe mistress, so that serves as a plus in my account book. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):