This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Coppelia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Danceon_*

Guest_Danceon_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 26 October 2002 - 06:36 PM

i just went to see Copplia last thursday night for free!!(the tickets are $20-$55) and i get extera credit for school for going too. it was my first real ballet that i have been to. the dancers were good and costumes were Beautiful!!! but the bad thing was that i couldn't see one side of the stage because i was off to the side in the back of the balcony and of course that was the side that most everything happened at :) the first act was all the same thing and it was hard to follow the story. but it was pretty good any way.

#2 Estelle

Estelle

Platinum Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 12:41 PM

Hi Danceon, thanks for telling us about the performance you attended! It must have been an exciting evening to attend a ballet performance for the first time... But could you tell us a bit more, for example which ballet company was it, in which theater/city did it take place, and what was the name of the choreographer? Also, were there some scenes that you especially liked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):