This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

audiences

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 08 December 1998 - 10:15 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, Estelle. I'll add that sometime this week -- and I'll post a suggestion down on Talk Ballet Alert! for other people to nominate special categories.

alexandra

I'm also going to start a new Audiences thread, because this is getting so long. I'm going to call it "How Did you Discover Ballet?" Please make any comments you have, and, I hope, tell your stories, on that thread. Thanks.

#17 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 05 March 1999 - 12:29 AM

I'm just posting something to move this up into current view.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE ON THIS THREAD. THERE IS AN AUDIENCES #2 (I hope!) which I'll bring up as soon as I can find it. AND there's a Please Introduce Yourself thread in the Anything Goes Forum.

alexandra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):