This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Noverre Society

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 glebb

glebb

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 05:16 AM

I recently reread 'Theatre In My Blood, The Biography of John Cranko', by John Percival.

It was nice to remember the 'Stuttgart Miracle' since I had been touched by it when I saw the company at the MET in the late 70s, and actually had the priviledge of learning some of Cranko's ballets.

I was wondering if anyone knows of and has anything to say about 'The Noverre Society'.

#2 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,854 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 04:30 PM

I will have to track down that book and read it -- thanks for the reminder. I know little more about the Noverre Society than you do, alas, except for the Stuttgart connection. I hope others can be more enlightening. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):