This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Konstantin Kouzin

Guest pmballerina

Guest pmballerina

Hi I'm not sure that this is in the right place but move it if it isn't. I was wondering if anyone knew who Konstantin Kouzin(Kostia) is? He was a professional ballet dancer at PNB.But now dances at my ballet studio.I was wondering if anyone knows anything about him because all I know is that he was a soloist at PNB and stopped dancing the year he was going to be a principal dancer.well thanks bye!:)

~Jocelyn~

This is 4 years late, but I just came across this site. I'm actually wondering where he is too and looking for anyone who may know him. I am an old friend. Kostia was a great dancer with a ton of stage presence. Really passionate about his dance (he put up with a lot of pain and ice to get through performances) and I was always amazed at his historical knowledge. He loved to listen to the music and imagine the movement. Yes, he made Principal at Pacific Northwest Ballet, but then left to teach. Which ballet studio were you at? I'd love to know how he is doing... Thanks,

digging this up from the grave i was looking him up on google to find out more about him

i know where he lives but he is not dancing anymore, but i might be able to get you in touch with him if interested...

Thank you, ben, and welcome to BalletTalk.

The original poster made her query before the board required people to register before posting. We have no way of locating her, but if she is still reading the board and sees this, perhaps she'll let us know she's still interested. If she does not want to register (although it would be nice if she does :) ), she can express her interest by writing to the moderators via the "Contact Us" link near the top, right side of the screen. We can forward her e-mail address to you.