This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hi everyone!

Guest barnbaby

Guest barnbaby

Hi guys and gals of Ballet Alert!

Howdy! My name is Sarah, and I'm 16 and living in Kansas City at the moment. I'm a very dedicated ballet student and plan to follow up my training with a professional career. In fact, I'm going to be absurdly famous. NO JOKE! :D Right now I'm attending Kansas City Ballet School, and loving it for the most part. I grew up in little old Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and attended Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet from the wee age of 3 to when I was about 11. Then I moved to Buenos Aires and studied there for three years under Maria Cecilia Diaz. Then I ended up in Kansas! :) I went to PNB during the summer of 2001, and this past summer I attended Joffrey Midwest Workshop (HI CURVACEOUS KATIE, I KNOW YOU'RE ON HERE SOMEWHERE), which I loved to no end. Anywho, that's about all there is to tell about myself. I've had about thirty bazillion ankle injuries because my ankles and feet used to be made of like, glass, but now they're insanely strong so it's all good. I had ankle surgery last year (October and November), which was totally BAD but I'm all right now. Hmm, well, that's all for now. Just wanted to give you all an absurd amount of background information! Oh, and also, I probably won't be on here 24/7 because of the insanities of AP classes at school and 3-4 hours of ballet every day. Oh, the stress! ;)

Welcome to Ballet Alert! Online, Sarah. That was a wonderful biography you gave us; just what we like. You are so dedicated to dance in spite of the shattered glass ankles. I hope all goes well with you from now on. Youve probably found our student dance forums under Special Groups; lots of students sharing experiences and tips. Those AP classes are important so study hard.

Giannina

Hi guys and gals of Ballet Alert!

Howdy! My name is Sarah, and I'm 16 and living in Kansas City at the moment. I'm a very dedicated ballet student and plan to follow up my training with a professional career. In fact, I'm going to be absurdly famous. NO JOKE! :flowers: Right now I'm attending Kansas City Ballet School, and loving it for the most part. I grew up in little old Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and attended Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet from the wee age of 3 to when I was about 11. Then I moved to Buenos Aires and studied there for three years under Maria Cecilia Diaz. Then I ended up in Kansas! :wub: I went to PNB during the summer of 2001, and this past summer I attended Joffrey Midwest Workshop (HI CURVACEOUS KATIE, I KNOW YOU'RE ON HERE SOMEWHERE), which I loved to no end. Anywho, that's about all there is to tell about myself. I've had about thirty bazillion ankle injuries because my ankles and feet used to be made of like, glass, but now they're insanely strong so it's all good. I had ankle surgery last year (October and November), which was totally BAD but I'm all right now. Hmm, well, that's all for now. Just wanted to give you all an absurd amount of background information! Oh, and also, I probably won't be on here 24/7 because of the insanities of AP classes at school and 3-4 hours of ballet every day. Oh, the stress! ;)

Barnbaby: keep up the work with Kcb school. My very best friend is the director there and she will guied you well.

mr. D