This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Heather Ogden

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dancing Angel

Dancing Angel

• Inactive Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 August 2002 - 09:21 AM

Have you seen Heather Ogden dance before? I saw her and Guillaume Cote in Romeo and Juillet. Wow! They were great. What do you think about her or both of them? Do you think they'll be big someday?

#2 sylphide*4ever

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 August 2002 - 08:26 PM

I've never seen her on stage, but I saw her on T.V for one of the NBoC series. She was rehearsing the Romeo and Juliet Balcony Pas de Deux with Guillaume Cote.. if I remember correctly. I also saw her as one of the soloists in Paquita. She has a beautiful line, and she's one of the fastest rising young stars with the NBoC. I'm not sure, but I sincerely hope that Heather Ogden and Guillaume Cote are going to be a strong partnership for this company, because it's what they need for now. Besides, I think they are absolutely perfect together, in a way, like Karen Kain and Frank Augustyn was several years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):