This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Contact on Live at Lincoln Center

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 18 August 2002 - 08:54 PM

In New York, Contact will be shown on Live at Lincoln Center on channel 13 on Sunday, September 1 9:00 pm and reshown at Monday 2, 12:30 pm.

Cast: Alan Campbell, Charlotte d'Amboise, Colleen Dunn, Danny Mastrogiorgio, Danny Mastrogiorgio, Joanne Manning, Sean Martin Hingston, Scott Taylor, Jack Hayes, Robert Wersinger.

#2 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 18 August 2002 - 11:09 PM

Dale - that date doesn't make sense - do you mean September?

#3 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 18 August 2002 - 11:53 PM

Oops...I fixed it now. Yes, September 1st.

#4 Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 03:51 PM

Wait- who's doing the role of "Girl in the Yellow Dress?" I saw the musical a few months ago, and it was Deborah Yates.

#5 Ari

Ari

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 04:12 PM

Colleen Dunn is playing this role now. Yates was the original Girl in the Yellow Dress, but she left the Broadway production last year. I believe she is performing the role with the touring company now.

#6 Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 05:41 PM

Really? I thought Holly Cruikshank was the original, hmph. Well, I don't know these things as well as you New Yorkers do, so guess I'm wrong.:)

#7 Ari

Ari

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 29 August 2002 - 11:12 AM

Playbill Online has a list of the 26 PBS stations that will air Contact. All but two (Boston and Indianapolis) will be showing it at 9:00 pm on Sunday, local time. On the East Coast, it will be live.

Playbill Online article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):