This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Lord Of The Dance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DancingDanae_*

Guest_DancingDanae_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 07 July 2002 - 12:44 AM

Hey I would just like to say that I am going to see a performance with Michael Flatley soon this month which is an irish dancing performance being held in Australia, I'm really excited and can't wait to see it :(
-Danae-

#2 PrimaBallerina01

PrimaBallerina01

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2002 - 12:45 PM

I've watched Michael Flatley while he was in River Dance, and his new group Lord of the Dance, and I think that Irish dancing looks amazing. I've taken tap, and that's pretty hard, but in Irish hard shoe dancing, you have to keep your upper body pretty still, but move your legs to intricate timing. I love watching Irish dancing, because it's very intriguing!

#3 Guest_Ange4567_*

Guest_Ange4567_*

Posted 07 July 2002 - 03:46 PM

Good for you!! I love the music(when I played the flute we played Lord of the dance- its hard!)

Lord of the Dance was the first irish dance I'd ever seen :(

#4 Guest_DancingDanae_*

Guest_DancingDanae_*

Posted 08 July 2002 - 04:04 AM

Thats Cool!!:(

#5 Perfect Performer

Perfect Performer

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 10:07 AM

I Love The Lord of the Dance! I Have it on tape. I Just love the music so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):