This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Copenhagens ballet scene?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Ed McPherson

Ed McPherson

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 July 2002 - 08:11 PM

Alexander-

I cant wait to, Thanks so much!

#17 Ed McPherson

Ed McPherson

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 05:25 PM

Hello-

I just wanted to personally thank everyone who contributed to this thread! I just started going to a ballet bording school, so i have been quite busy, please excuse the late thank you!

So thank you to everyone who helped me have an awesome time in Copenhagen. I enjoyed the city to its fullest. I was permitted to take professional ballet classes at Danses Hus each morning, there i met some great ballet and modern dancers, some of which i got to enjoy watching dance on stage at tivoli. none of these great classes would have been possible with out Alexander's help.

I also would like to thank Arne Villumsen, Martha Gardner, and the folks at Move, for letting me drop in and being so kind.

Thanks everyone, Copenhagen is a wonderful cultural mecca!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):