This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Copenhagens ballet scene?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Ed McPherson

Ed McPherson

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 July 2002 - 08:11 PM

Alexander-

I cant wait to, Thanks so much!

#17 Ed McPherson

Ed McPherson

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2002 - 05:25 PM

Hello-

I just wanted to personally thank everyone who contributed to this thread! I just started going to a ballet bording school, so i have been quite busy, please excuse the late thank you!

So thank you to everyone who helped me have an awesome time in Copenhagen. I enjoyed the city to its fullest. I was permitted to take professional ballet classes at Danses Hus each morning, there i met some great ballet and modern dancers, some of which i got to enjoy watching dance on stage at tivoli. none of these great classes would have been possible with out Alexander's help.

I also would like to thank Arne Villumsen, Martha Gardner, and the folks at Move, for letting me drop in and being so kind.

Thanks everyone, Copenhagen is a wonderful cultural mecca!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):