This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Willam Christensen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JNFisher_*

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 17 October 2001 - 01:55 PM

I wanted to notify all those who may be interested: there will be a remembrance gathering to celebrate the life of Willam F. Christensen, Founder of Ballet West, who passed away last Sunday, October 14. The memorial will take place on Friday, November 2 at the Capitol Theatre, 50 West 200 South, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Also, Ballet West’s opening night performance of An Evening of Ballets, will begin at 7:30 that evening with a special tribute to Mr. C.

#2 Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 17 October 2001 - 02:16 PM

Thank you for posting that. I'm going to move it to News; I think more people will see it there.

#3 Guest_JNFisher_*

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 18 October 2001 - 09:57 AM

I neglected to mention that the memorial will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Please make a note of that, if you're interested in attending. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):