Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manhattnik

Those Who Cares? gals favorite drinks...

9 posts in this topic

So I was thinking, what would be the poison of each of these gals?

"The Man I Love" and "Fascinatin' Rhythm" gal (Originally Patricia McBride, most recently Jenifer Ringer): Black Russian.

"Stairway to Paradise" and "Who Cares?" gal (originally Karin von Aroldingen, most recently Janie Taylor): Scotch and soda, light on the soda.

"My One and Only" and "Embraceable You" gal (Originally Marnee Morris, most recently Alexandra Ansanelli): Cosmopolitan or Tequila Sunrise.

"Liza" guy (Originally Jacques d'Amboise, most recently Nikolaj Hubbe): aquavit -- just kidding! Very dry martini. Gin, not vodka. Shaken, not stirred.

Originally posted by Nanatchka

Don't they get their kick from champagne?

OK, The "My One and Only" gal can do champagne. "Stairway" is too hard-bitten, and "Fascinatin'" wants to cut loose with something a bit naughtier.

Somebody has to drink Manhattans! I'll give it to the guy.

aw shucks, and i was going to give him a very dry martini, with an olive...

Perhaps there could be different tipples on different nights, to accommodate all tastes :)

I forgot that I'd give a beer -- not a Bud lite, something dark and imported -- to the von Aroldingen role.

Based on some of the dancing I saw, it seems the favorite drink is a malted down at the corner drug store.

Island Burgers and Shakes, on 9th Avenue, right down the steet....They'll make them so they get to Lincoln Center intact. Voice of experience...!:)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0