This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

SAB Workshop

Guest Sylvie2B

Guest Sylvie2B

Just wondering when the SAB workshop is and if it already happend what peoples thoughts were. Anybody that stands out to be the next big thing. I would love to hear peoples thoughts about the different ballets, the school as a whole, and an exceptional students.

I'm just adding a postscript here as Your Friendly Board Host -

Sylvie, I completely understand your excitement about The Next Big Thing. We all want to be the one to spot him or her. But it was interesting, as Alexandra and I were talking about workshops a few days ago, we both recalled people who were the talk of an entire workshop - The Next Big Thing. The only problem was, they weren't. And actually, the recognition did them no good in some cases it just made them feel like they had more to live up to.

By all means mention if someone did a great job (we have been!) but try to remember that we are writing about people under 20 here, and predicting someone's future in public can sometimes be a way to jinx it.