This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

event in copenhagen - ballet fans welcome!

hi everyone,

i moved to copenhagen two months ago, and have started exploring ballet and city life here. i found that socializing is a bit difficult and for that reason have decided to organize an event for expatriates living in Copenhagen, but of course also for any interested Danish people - we are still setting up date and location, but I wanted to give a heads up to any of you ballet fans who might want to attend. It would be a very good opportunity to meet some of copenhagen's dance enthusiasts. Please feel free to email me if you want more information or just check this thread for more details shortly! If you would like to help out in organizing, just send me an email.

at mailto: vanessar@jubii.dk

here are the details of the first eurocircle event in copenhagen.

ballet fans very welcome, would love to meet some of you there

:-)

*** Date & Location ***

THURSDAY JUNE 20 / from 7pm

C I N E M A T E K E T

r e s t a u r a n t / c a f e s u l t

cafe bar movies music

to register for this event please go to

www.eurocircle.com/eurorsvp

to read more go to

www.eurocircle.com/events

feel free to forward this mail to your friends & colleagues!

*** Event description ***

meet other europeans and europhiles living and working in copenhagen in the informal setting of the city's stylish Cinemateket. discover this great place to watch the best of international films while mingling with people from all over the world!

We will be meeting in the cafe sult area - drinks and set menu at own expense - and move to the downstairs bar later for music, chatting and dancing.

- Make new friends

- Share your copenhagen experiences

- Network with young professionals from all over the world

- Help launch the copenhagen eurocircle - tell your friends and colleagues

- register for upcoming events in copenhagen and in other cities across the world on our website www.eurocircle.com

- volunteers welcome! anyone willing to DJ the night? mailto:copenhagen@eurocircle.com

*** Address and time ***

Gothersgade 55

Copenhagen

From 7pm

What a great idea! Thanks for posting that, rubria. We do have about ten people from Denmark who check this board, though not every day -- I hope some see it and come. I'm sure you have posters up in Copenhagen -- and that you get a good turn out :cool: