This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Tickets for Kirov season at the Met!

Thanks, Roma. I've copied the casting info from the Lincoln Center site:

La Bayadere

A co-presentation of Lincoln Center Festival 2002 and The Metropolitan Opera. From the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg; Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theater. Revival of the 1900 production. Music by Minkus. Choreography by Petipa, restaged by Vikharev. Cast:

July 8, D. Vishneva, I. Kolb;

July 9, S. Zakharova, I. Zelensky;

July 10 at 2:00, S. Gumerova, D. Semionov;

July 10 at 8:00, D. Pavlenko, D. Korsuntsev;

July 12, I. Nioradze, A. Fadeyev.

Swan Lake

A co-presentation of Lincoln Center Festival 2002 and The Metropolitan Opera. From the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg; Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theater. Music by Tchaikovsky. Choreography by Petipa and Ivanov. Production by Sergeyev. Cast:

July 11, S. Zakharova, I. Zelensky;

July 13 at 2:00, D. Pavlenko, D. Korsuntsev;

July 13 at 8:00, S. Gumerova, I. Kolb;

July 16, V. Part, D. Semionov;

July 20, I. Nioradze, D. Korsuntsev.

Don Quixote

A co-presentation of Lincoln Center Festival 2002 and The Metropolitan Opera. From the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg; Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theater. Music by Minkus. Libretto by Petipa. Choreography by Gorsky, Anissimova, and Lopoukhov based on the choreographic idea by Petipa. Cast:

July 15, D. Vishneva, A. Fadeyev;

July 17 at 2:00, I. Golub, A. Korsakov;

July 17 at 8:00, S. Zakharova, I. Zelensky.

Jewels

A co-presentation of Lincoln Center Festival 2002 and The Metropolitan Opera. From the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg; Orchestra of the Mariinsky Theater. Music by Faure (Emeralds), Stravinsky (Rubies), and Tchaikovsky (Diamonds). Choreography by Balanchine. Staging by Karin von Aroldingen, Sara Leland, Elyse Borne, and Sean Lavery.

July 18: Emeralds (Z. Ayupova, V. Baranov; V. Part, D. Semionov; Y. Selina, V. Scherbakov; K. Ostreikovskaya), Rubies (D. Vishneva, D. Matvienko; M. Dumchenko), Diamonds (D. Pavlenko, I. Zelensky).

July 19: Emeralds (Z. Ayupova, V. Baranov; D. Pavlenko, D. Semionov; Y. Selina, D. Matvienko; K. Ostreikovskaya), Rubies (I. Golub, A. Korsakov; S. Gumerova), Diamonds (S. Zakharova, D. Korsuntsev).

July 20: Emeralds (Z. Ayupova, V. Baranov; V. Part, D. Semionov; Y. Selina, D. Matvienko; K. Ostreikovskaya), Rubies (N. Sologub, A. Fadeyev; D. Pavlenko), Diamonds (S. Gumerova, I. Kolb).

Thank you, Alexandra:)

A slight change: Matvienko will have to be replaced in Jewels. He has left the Kirov to join the Dutch National Ballet.

I only hope that that's the only "major" cast change will see:)