This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Guest Highlander

What is the title of the video you are talking about? I have Evidentia, a flim concieved by Slyvie Guillem and documentary about her from 1993 both on VHS PAL.

I was also wondering if there are any DVD's available that feature Sylvie. I think there are two available on Japanese market. Anyone know anything about them?

There 4 documentary titles about Sylvie Guillem available in Japan. I haven't seen all of them but the contents are following:

- "Evidentia"

Including excerpts from "SMOKE"(MATS EK), "BLUE YELLOW"(JONATHAN BURROWS), a solo (WILLIAM FORSYTHE), etc.

http://www.warnerclassics.com/nvcarts/pr/d...ce/evidenti.htm

- "Sylvie Guillem" (1993) [PILC-1161, Pioneer]

Including excerpts from "Swan Lake", "Manon", "In the Middle Somewhat Elevated" (FORSYTHE), "Wet Woman" (EK), etc.

- "Sylvie Guillem au travail" (1987) [PHVG-4004, Nippon Phonogram]

A documentary about SG in her POB days. Including rehearsal scenes of "In the Middle Somewhat Elevated", "Raymonda", "Cinderella" and so on.

- "Sylvie Guillem", (2001), [TDVT-0005, TDK Core] -- maybe available only in Japan

Including rehearsal scenes of "Giselle" (her own production for Finnish Ballet), "R&J", "Don Quixote."