This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

The Crucible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Melissa

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 March 2002 - 01:05 PM

Last Sunday I saw a matinee performance of The Crucible starring Liam Neeson. It's a powerful production that left me emotionally exhausted. The cast is excellent all-around, but Neeson is the stand-out performance. I wasn't surprised to see how imposing his stage presence is, but was surprised to see how easily a big guy like him moves around the stage. He's unusually graceful for someone who is 6'4".

Tickets for The Crucible may be hard to come by, but I urge everyone who is within reasonable distance of NYC to see the show. It's money very well spent.

#2 atm711

Platinum Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 02 April 2002 - 06:05 AM

What you say about Neeson's stage presence is so true. I saw this force of nature a couple of years ago in "Anna Christie". I am happy to say I have tickets for next month!.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):