This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

ABT talk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cargill

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 27 March 2002 - 06:37 AM

Since it is not on the ABT website, I don't know if people are aware of this, but Guillaume Graffin will be giving a lecture-demo on mime at the Guggenheim on Sun. April 21st and Monday April 22nd at 8 (I presume they are repeats.) I actually just did an interview with him primarily on his approach to mime roles and creating characters and he was so interesting, so it should be a very interesting discussion. Tickets are $18 and all the info is on the Guggenheim website.

#2 Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2002 - 06:43 AM

Thank you for posting that, Mary. I hope people will go and tells us about it. Graffin comes from the POB mime tradition, I believe, and that's not one we usually hear about.

(Mary Cargill's interview with Graffin will be in the Summer issue of DanceView.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):