This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Kitri Casting Change to Tonight's Perf (5/18)

I hope Gillian is okay.  I'm counting down the days until her Giselle w. Hallberg.  By the way, they usually update the ABT performance calendar after 4PM.  Thanks for the heads up, SZ.

Edited by abatt
39 minutes ago, LadyBubbles said:

Murphy confirmed her withdrawal on Instagram. She's resting a bad hip. I hope she recovers soon.

Lucky New Yorkers who get to see Shevchenko tonight! I find it interesting that she danced at yesterday's matinee and they passed over the stars from Tuesday night, who are presumably better rested. I wonder if the remaining cast will remain intact tonight.

The website says Shevchenko, Lendorf, Seo, Whiteside. Sorry to hear Murphy isn't well. Hope she recovers quickly. But, I'm glad Shevchenko gets another performance. I imagine they passed over Copeland/Cirio because they have two shows already scheduled.

47 minutes ago, ABT Fan said:

......... glad Shevchenko gets another performance. I imagine they passed over Copeland/Cirio because they have two shows already scheduled.

On the other hand, Shevchenko is the only Kitri dancing back to back performances: yesterday's matinee and now tonight's. 

Copeland danced on Tuesday night (5/16) and she doesn't dance again until Saturday (5/20). 
Seems Copeland's Saturday (5/20) could have been switched with Shevchenko.  

I'll be watching tonight and sending lots of good energy to Shevchenko!  Super merde!

Edited by sz
spacing

Doesn't dynamic pricing impact any performance that is selling well...and I vaguely thought also most performances as one gets closer to the performance date? 

(And thanks for all of the reports on Don Q performances.)

Edited by Drew