This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

The Chosen Ones

I am Fatova Mingus.  I have been tracking down all of  "The Chosen Ones" since Beatriz Rodriguez in 1987.  I speak of the Nijinsky reconstruction by Hodson and Archer "Le Sacre du Printemps",  Even with Millicent's help, I come up against some dead ends. My Collections :  "The Women Formerly Known As Chosen" is a collection of head shots and "The Chosen Ones" are photos of most in performance.  Naturally, I can not find photos of all.  The 1990'ish dancers are shocked to be found and they are so happy!  We now are making little video tributes/statements on the role and its importance to the dancer.  I wonder if anyone could help?

I just finished a video message for Kirsi Tiiiliharju, Finnish National Helsinki, 1996 for the Hodson-Archer Experiment.  Anyone can contribute.  Thanks for reading and accept my thanks in advance.