This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Merry Christmas!!

cubanmiamiboy

Please, allow me to wish all of you a happy, merry, WONDERFUL Christmas along with your family and friends.  I love celebrating it.  Spent too many years in Cuba where the word was quasi forbidden, and so now I go over the top with it.  Las night we went to my aunt's house-(including baby Lizzy)-and we had a big dinner which had its traditional rice and beans cooked mix-(congri)-and pork of course.  The big dinner in the Cuban tradition goes on Christmas Eve-( called "Nochebuena")-rather than Christmas Day. There are traditional midnight masses where people go after dinner, but we skipped that and we are going instead to church today. Again...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Edited by cubanmiamiboy

A Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, Cristian. It can be difficult-to-worse for anyone who can't express his or her (un)beliefs freely, so you're entitled. That meal sounds scrumptious. Hanukkah began yesterday.

Somewhere out there someone may be celebrating Dies Natalis Solis Invicti.  My standup comic acquaintance never forgets Festivus.

Happy Holidays to all!