This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Lincoln Center: Day in the Life: October 7

Note that there are live streams from two classes at the SAB. This was just sent out by e-mail: 

Breaking News! Don't Miss Lincoln Center's First Ever Day in the Life Facebook Live Broadcast This Friday!

On Friday, October 7, 2016, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts will pull back the curtain with a special Facebook Live broadcast, A Day in the Life at Lincoln Center. From sun up to curtain down, arts fans will be able to get a behind-the-scenes look at the world’s leading cultural campus including the School of American Ballet.

Tune in to listen to SAB faculty member Suki Schorer at 10:15, take a look inside D girls technique class taught by Suki Schorer and Advanced Men's technique class taught by Jonathan Stafford between 10:35-11:15, and follow SAB alumna Megan Fairchild throughout her day at NYCB.

Don’t miss out on this special opportunity! Go to Facebook.com/LincolnCenterNYC  for more details and day of times and locations. 

Thanks, I'm catching up now. I'm watching Megan prepping before the evening ballets. I did start watching the D class yesterday and got to hear a bit about from Suki but then had to run. It doesn't sound like I missed a lot, but I did love hearing so much from Suki.