This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Group outing to NYCB

Vincent

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know about a group outing we are doing this Saturday evening. We are going to see the Balanchine Black and White program. We have about 4 spaces left. It is only $72 per person for the orchestra seat, and a back stage tour with one of the dancers. When you book as a group you save 30% and get extra benefits. I figured this would be a great place to post in order to get a few more people who would want to join. If interested, you can view all the details along with everyone attending here http://letsdutch.com/experience/view/a-night-at-the-ballet-319/ If you would like to join, just click the du+ch button. I will approve your request. Once that is complete you can go to your cart and checkout. It really is going to be great. If the link doesn't work, just reload :)