This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Hello...back and with some great news!

cubanmiamiboy

What wonderful news, Cristian!!    :clapping:  I'm so happy for you and thank you for sharing with your 'ballet family'.  I'm sure Miss Elizabeth Cristina (a very beautiful name, by the way) will grow to love ballet with her Daddy.  Blessings to you all.

Smiles,

Karen

On 9/21/2016 at 3:05 AM, cubanmiamiboy said:

I sure will vipa!!  :wub:

On 9/19/2016 at 2:18 AM, cubanmiamiboy said:

Hello friends!  It has been quite a period of time since I have been active on this board, which I miss dearly. Ever since I came back from Russia I have been extremely busy with some great challenging life events, which I would love to share here with all of you, as I REALLY find this cyber place, on a personal level,  very warm and friendly.  So allow me to share some great news. Without any more delays, it is my pleasure to announce that I will becoming a father this November.  A beautiful baby girl named Elizabeth Cristina will be coming to this world as a result of a long and lovingly crafted process between me and my very best friend.  I am really happy, and we are paving her way in a grand manner. I come from a very short family.  I'm an only child, and didn't have any cousins either.  My mother has only one sister, and she has three sons, older than me, who never had kids of their own.  So this baby will be the ONLY daughter, niece and grandchild.

On other matters, I started a new job in a new hospital, in an oncology/surgical step down unit.  It is a very demanding post, but one I'm willing to conquer.

So...this is it.  Just wanted to share my happiness.  Cheers!!!!

:P:P

Oh, and congratulations on your new job, Cristian!  Cheers to you :clapping:

Delighted to hear the news and realize now how redundant my suggestion of coming to London to see the Skeaping Giselle was.  As a kindred spirit as far as appreciation of the 'mature ballerinas' goes I've missed you, happy you are back to posting again.

All best wishes to you and your new daughter.