This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Bournonville site is up

I use Netscape and it works fine: I get the "configuring graphics" page at first but then the real page appears. There are links at the left of the page ("News and events", "Biography", etc.) Perhaps it is a problem of which version of Netscape one uses, or

something about Java, Javascript or cookies...

Perhaps you could try to see if the following URL works:

http://www.bournonville.com/mainpage_frame...?page=25&bhcp=1

It's the URL of one of the "inside" pages of the site.

this from a double-minus-zero 'puter whiz:

when i click on the link given in estelle's post i get only plain text about scripts n' stuff,

HOWEVER

when i click on the add. plain. i.e. www.bournonville.com i get a full home p. and all the components to be clicked on.

but i have no idea if this says anything significant to this discussion.

I don't have anything to do with the site, so I don't know how they configured it, but the common thread of problems seems to be Netscape; the site isn't compatible with Netscape.

If anyone has comments to pass along of this nature, why not send them to the bournonville site (I'm sure there's a "contact us" link) as posting about it here won't solve the problems :)

It appears to be one of those sites that shows up fine if you're using Internet Explorer under Windows -- on a Mac with Internet Explorer, the text and navigation links don't show up at all. Kinda sloppy programming, if you ask me.

If you do access it with IE on Windows, it looks to be a fascinating site. It's also clearly a work in progress, as there have clearly been some tweaks to the opening page made in just the past hour or so.

I just emailed this discussion to webmaster@bournonville.com.

[ 09-25-2001: Message edited by: Manhattnik ]

It appears to be one of those sites that shows up fine if you're using Internet Explorer under Windows -- on a Mac with Internet Explorer, the text and navigation links don't show up at all. Kinda sloppy programming, if you ask me.

If you do access it with IE on Windows, it looks to be a fascinating site. It's also clearly a work in progress, as there have clearly been some tweaks to the opening page made in just the past hour or so.