This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Rob Gronkowski (New England Pats) Takes Ballet Lesson at MCB

A little fun and giggles to brighten up your hump day! Nathalia Arja attempts to teach ballet to Rob Gronkowski.

https://www.facebook.com/miamicityballet/videos/10153440803101090/

This video came up in my trending topics on Facebook. Already over 1 million views!

This is hilarious and thank you for sharing sohalia! :D And this is the reason why I have never been a fan of "jocks" making fun of ballet or saying that ballet is not a sport!

On 5/18/2016 at 3:52 PM, Deflope said:

Surprisingly, a lot of football players take ballet as it improves their flexibility and footwork. The multi-talented Herschel Walker even appeared onstage with the Fort Worth Ballet (Now Texas Ballet Theater)

When I was a student at the University of Washington in the mid-1970s, my ballet teacher (Eve Green) invited several members of the football team to join the beginning level classes -- they were often surprised at how difficult seemingly easy things were, but they were very respectful of the work.  I don't follow sports, so I don't know if any of them felt these experiences improved their football skills, but they were willing to try.