This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Feliz Dia de Reyes!

So it is today that we Cuban open our presents. It is the Three Kings day, and so toys are being handed by parents in the morning.after the kings stopped by in their camels during the night, and the Christmas tree is ready to be taken down tomorrow. During my childhood days, and from 1959 up until present day, this celebration was forbidden and suppressed in a public way, although it continued to be celebrated privately and within the catholic church micro communities.

So, FELIZ DIA DE REYES!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

As I represent multiple cultures, religions, nationalities, and foibles...I go instantly from Three Kings Day (Jan 6) to Orthodox Christmas (Jan 7, today). My husband just called from a minus-8*F Russia to wish me & YOU:

S' Rozhdestvom Xristovym !

Merry Christmas for you and Vadim, dear Natasha!!

As I represent multiple cultures, religions, nationalities, and foibles...I go instantly from Three Kings Day (Jan 6) to Orthodox Christmas (Jan 7, today). My husband just called from a minus-8*F Russia to wish me & YOU:

S' Rozhdestvom Xristovym !

As we say at our house, celebrate extensively!