This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Grüezi from Zürich

Hello fellow ballet fans. My name is Stephan and I from Zürich in Switzerland. I found this forum in general while looking for news on Zürich Ballet in the English speaking world of which there is very little :(

So I thought maybe I can help contribute my views and news myself. I feel that lots has been happening in Zürich the past season (Giselle from Paris Opera, Roberto Bolle Debut, Polina and Friedemann Vogel guesting) and next season with Alex Jones joining from Stuttgart, and Ratmansky reconstructing Swan Lake in Zürich in partnership with La Scala.

I see every performance at least once at the Operahouse and try to visit other companies in Europe once a year at least and maybe attend a Gala or two.

I am a fan of classical ballets, and loved the Giselle this season. I am a big fan of Roberto Bolle.

I hope that I can help with views and news about Zürich Ballet, and look forward to talking to you all in time.

Steph

Dear Helene and Volcanohunter, thank you both for your welcomes. I hope I can do it justice, we have some fantastic dancers here, and I will be very interested too of the casting for Swan Lake. I hope its one of our star principals that Ratmansky will work with in creating his new piece :)