This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Carla Korbes Live Stream!

Helene

I attempted to view this. I say "attempted" because the stream cut out at so many times, and when I did finally get it running, I was quite frankly appalled at the picture quality. At times I had to take it on faith that Carla Korbes was dancing, as it was so blurry and out of focus. I also don't know why they couldn't get a full stage shot -- not even for the opening of Serenade. Instead it was relentless (blurry) close up after close up.

For the first couple minutes of Serenade, at least on my stream, there was music only, then silence and the Intermission sign again, then silence, etc.

Funny, but opera transmissions, like on the new website The Opera Platform and from the Bayerishce Staatsopera, stream in high quality With very few glitches.

For the first couple minutes of Serenade, at least on my stream, there was music only, then silence and the Intermission sign again, then silence, etc.

Funny, but opera transmissions, like on the new website The Opera Platform and from the Bayerishce Staatsopera, stream in high quality With very few glitches.

Wow I thought that was only me. When I did get Serenade back up again they were still in the opening corps parts but it was not a full view of the stage.