This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Traveling for ABT's perf. 05/26-05/31!

Hello everyone! I will be again jumping on a plane to capture a ballet moment, in this case compatriot Reyes' retirement in Giselle. I will be there every night from 05/26-(Vishneva/Gomez) until 05/31. Let's meet! (And...how about a post performance drink somewhere nearby? happy.png)

Hugs:

Cristian

Hello everyone! I will be again jumping on a plane to capture a ballet moment, in this case compatriot Reyes' retirement in Giselle. I will be there every night from 05/26-(Vishneva/Gomez) until 05/31. Let's meet! (And...how about a post performance drink somewhere nearby? happy.png)

Hugs:

Cristian

And I will be traveling from San Francisco on Thursday 5/28. I'll be seeing Giselle the same night. I also enjoy your posts and would love to meet up with you and we can discuss the wonderful Lorena Feijoo!!!

Cheers,

Herm

Great all!! :-) :-) I am already at the LC roaming around before tonight's performance. I worked my 12 hours shift last night...went straight to the airport in my scrubs to catch an early morning fly that got delayed..checked in my hotel at 4, a couple of hours nap and HERE I AM TO SEE THE GIRL DYING OF LOVE..A HEART ATTACK...A SUICIDE WITH A SWORD...OR WHATEVER. Just to see her!! :-) :-)

tiphat.gifCristian, your love and endless enthusiasm for this ballet is wonderful - and infectious! I do wish I could see more than one performance, but I just CAN'T WAIT for tonight and I hope to meet a few of my fellow BA-Niks at 'Cristian's Bar' at intermission!

Hi Cristian,

I just flew in from Seattle for my college reunion and more importantly to see some ballet.

I will be at Giselle tonight to catch the elusive Natalia Osipova. Hope to meet you and Herm at your bar at intermission. I plan to wear a modern print dress mostly chartreuse with black and white. I am short with low black ponytail. I am heading down to the plaza bit early to exchange some tickets

Cristian, I've sent you PM. I've been working around preparations for funeral of close family friend tomorrow in DC but I'm on my way to NYC/SB premiere now. (The dear gent who passed away loved ballet, was a long-time Kirov Academy-DC donor, and would've wanted me to proceed, so I'm on my way!!!!)

Will look for you at the Chagall mural bar at some interval or before/after show.

I hope you are having a wonderful time tonight! I wish I were here with you all.

On Wednesday, I met Cristian, Balanchinomane and someone else at intermission whose name I did not hear and so, I am sorry, do not know who it was. It's so great to meet my friends from BA!