This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

2015-2016 Season

I think having a subscription gives you the ability to exchange your tickets for other available dates. There may also be a small discount in the price for any additional single tickets you buy.

Yes, if you buy any additional tickets, you get them at the subscription price. And you can do exchanges over the phone:)

Does anyone know when single-ticket sales will begin? I've tried calling the box office twice on weekdays but have sat on hold forever.

I've always bought the $29 side orchestra seats, which apparently aren't available for subscriptions, is that right? I was at Lincoln Center yesterday and there is a poster on the Koch Theatre that says, "Subscriptions begin at $90 for three performances, incl. orchestra," but I don't see how that can be the case, since orchestra subscriptions start at $54 per seat. Or am I missing something?

Would someone with greater knowledge of NYCB's ticketing be able to tell me if those cheap side orchestra seats only become available when single-ticket sales begin?

P.S. I hate the 2015-2016 marketing materials that make the dancers look like Bratz dolls. After several years of very strong, artistic marketing materials, I think this is NYCB's first big miss, in my mind.

If the past is an indicator, the $29 tickets go on sale on Aug. 2 as well. Not sure if 3 performances qualify for subscriber privileges. Maybe someone else does.

Standard Series buyers and Create Your Own Series buyers with six or more performances can purchase additional performances at the discounted rate. I have a Standard subscription, so I am not sure about the rest of the benefits, but I believe there is a fee for exchanges if you have less than six performances on a create your own series.

P.S. I hate the 2015-2016 marketing materials that make the dancers look like Bratz dolls. After several years of very strong, artistic marketing materials, I think this is NYCB's first big miss, in my mind.

I agree :-/