In early June we launched a crowdfunding campaign to support the necessary re-build of the costumes to meet the standards for the high-definition film. I'm happy to share that to date we have raised over 58% of our $80,000 goal. But we need your help to raise the full amount.
SOME WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- Make a gift in any amount
- Forward this email to friends
- Share the link to igg.me/at/mmdg on Facebook and Twitter
- 272 yards of silk chiffon for 52 costumes
- 78 yards of lycra for 26 leggings
- Skilled small batch dye processing
- 26 leotards and seamless undergarments
- Costume shop reconstruction of the original patterns
- Labor to build the new costumes
Please consider making a donation today at our indiegogo campaign page.
If you’ve already given, thank you so much. Visit the site again to view new photos and video or follow us on Facebook for updates from the campaign.