SFB 2015 Promotions and new members

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Josette

Josette

• PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

As an addendum to my preceding post, the article where Mlle Froustey indicated that she would be dancing in Paris next month as principal dancer with SFB is found in the French newspaper Le Figaro on June 24, 2013.

#17 Josette

Josette

• PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

Soloist Shane Wuerthner was also not on the SFB website soloist roster last week but his picture has returned all of a sudden along with Messmer's.

#18 sf_herminator

sf_herminator

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

Soloist Shane Wuerthner was also not on the SFB website soloist roster last week but his picture has returned all of a sudden along with Messmer's.

He must also be going on tour to Paris and then that will be it for him.

Ruben Martin Cintas and Damian Smith are also back on the roster.  I listened to the last Meet the Artist interview of the season, which was with Ruben.  He said that he was going on tour to Paris.  I also recall in an article that Damian was also going on tour to Paris.  Lastly, Corps member Luke Willis is also back on the roster.  But in the next to last Meet the Artist interview he announced that this would be his last season and was going to film school in the fall.  At the time he hadn't decided where, but said most likely it would be in Southern California.  But he must also be going to Paris and then that will be it for him.  

Wish I could go to Paris to see them....  On another note I was in Rome a few weeks ago and saw the posters for the Spoleto Dance Festival.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):