This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Greetings From NYC!Searching for Adult Ballet in Lund, Sweden!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaikoMari

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:27 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm Peruvian-born student dancer that originally took the first ballet steps in the gym at Colegio Santa Ursula when I was 4 years old. I moved to the states right after 2nd grade, moving to many cities from Florida to Rome,Italy and then NYC. I look forward in learning more here and discussing interesting dancing topics, as my dear friend and dancer from Italy recommended this site to me. Grazie Lou!

Now I'm a college student that is beginning in classes in August in Lund University in Sweden! If you happen to know a ballet school there where I  can take classes part time I would appreciate it <3 can't stop dancing..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):