This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Winter Olympics Skating News, part 2 (post-Pairs, men, etc.)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Lillian

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 07:28 PM

I'm totally with Jeannie on this one! smile.gif

#32 britomart

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 February 2002 - 08:32 PM

Um, just wanted to clarify, Jeannie, the last post with your name on it is from Catlady, right? And welcome Catlady! I see myself as a catlady too.

Am looking forward to tonight's competition, and moving past the bitterness of the last several days. I believe Yagudin will win; he skated so beautifully the other night. What a great moment for him! I too was terribly sorry to see Plushenko fall, but he is so young, and still has plenty of room and time to grow. In some ways, I think it's difficult to win the Olympics "too young". Undoubtedly it's tough to win something so prestigious very early on, like "Where do I go from here?" Still, I hope Plushenko skates well tonight.

What do the rest of you predict?

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: britomart ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):